- lic.iur., Attorney at Law
- notary public
- born in 1958
- admitted to the bar since 1993
Education / Experience
- Founder and Partner at Muri Rechtsanwälte Ltd.
- Admission to the bar in Switzerland
- Legal counsel at the cantonal government
- Legal counsel at a cantonal tax authority
- Legal intern at a district court and with an attorney at law
- University of Zurich, lic. iur. (1979)
- High School Certificate Type A, Gymnasium Rychenberg, Winterthur
Preferred Practice Areas
- General Corporate and Commercial Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Successor Solutions
- Inheritance Law
- Sales Concepts and Regulations
- Tax Law
- Foundation Law
- Relocation of Companies and Individuals
- Board Memberships
- Notarial Law
- Member of the Executive Committee (2003 - 2019) of: Industrie- und Handelskammer Thurgau (Thurgau Chamber of Commerce); Legal Counsel of a Swiss interbranch association.
- Member of the Board (among others): Aebi-Schmidt-Group, Gerlinger Industries AG, Dr. Ulrich Knapp Holding AG, KMU Personal AG, Kurz SSI AG, polygal-Group, RAUSCH Holding AG, SwissChem AG, Swiss Concrete GmbH, TLF Fischer Spedition AG, Wine & Food Consulting & Trading AG, KIFA AG, SUN Bürglen AG, Arbenz + Partner AG Risk Service etc.
Muri Rechtsanwälte Ltd.
Tel. +41 (0)71 622 00 22
Fax. +41 (0)71 622 00 23