- Our services are, as a rule, remunerated on basis of an arranged hourly fee, depending on the importance and complexity of the matter, the value of a claim as well as the experience of the lawyer in charge. The services of our paralegal (external office administration, bookkeeping) and other administrative staff are also remunerated on hourly basis. In addition, we charge a general flat fee of 3% for cash expenses on the total fees charged. Third party expenditures are charged separately.
- Individual fee agreements are possible and will be made individually depending on the case and the client. All fees are exclusive of VAT.
- An advance payment due before taking up the actual work is generally required from new clients. Invoices are sent either periodically (on monthly or quarterly basis) or after completion of the assignment.
- Fees for litigation cases are arranged either on basis of official fee regulation or on basis of an hourly fee as described above.
- Before assuming memberships in boards of directors a mandate agreement is concluded, in which the mutual rights and duties as well as the fees are defined. Generally, the management and attendance fees for board memberships is charged separately as a flat fee on a yearly basis.
- Company Register Nr. Muri Rechtsanwälte AG: CHE-249.028.118
- Bank account:
Thurgauer Kantonalbank, CH-8570 Weinfelden
IBAN CHF: CH48 0078 4292 7804 9200 2